[WriteLog] CW speed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW speed
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Sat Feb 15 11:21:22 2003
That is only partially correct. This first time I use a CW memory key it
sends at slow speed, when I hit Alt F9 it moves to 31wpm, which is one after
the default speed I have set!

A question on Bandmap. Open the Bandmap, ok. Cursor doesn't go back to to
entry field, not ok. Click on Entry field to move cursor and Bandmap closes,
definately not ok. Have I missed something?

Chris G3SJJ