[WriteLog] General logging application

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General logging application
From: abriscoe@telus.net (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Mon Feb 17 12:04:30 2003
Bob ..
You are going to get two different replies to this query.. one will say that
Writelog will do the job for you, ... the other will say that a lot of folks
are using a general purpose logger such as DX4WIN, Prolog2k, etc etc for
their day to day use along with Writelog dedicated to contesting, and then
exporting from Writelog, using adif their contest logs into their general
purpose logger. This second option is my personal choice. I use a
Writelog/Prolog2k combination, but there are numerous gp loggers which work
well with Writelog.
Good luck
Allan VE7XB