[WriteLog] General logging application

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General logging application
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Mon Feb 17 12:13:57 2003
DX4WIN is just that DX. It is good for DX but DXLAB is better. It is not a
General Purpose log in the full sense of the word. It is definitely written
to manage DXing, not much else.

If that is all you need then get DXLABS and that is free. If You need true
General Purpose logging then it is not what You want. You will not get
better support than you get with DXLABS either, bar none.

That is my opinion.