[WriteLog] Sprint module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sprint module
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Tue Mar 4 18:57:46 2003
I think I sort of figured out what is going on.  The couple of times I
tested it, I started with the radio turned off so the Qs were marked B
(bad).  I delete those Qs and started again using the same log.  Doing it
that way it behaves for me as I described (copies  the name and QTH
forward to the next Q) but marks the Q as a dupe.  But, if I start from
scratch it behaves as you and Don stated (does not copy name or QTH
forward but counts the allowed dupes per contest rules as valid). It is
interesting that again for me if  I entered the same call twice
consecutively it carried forward the information but with three Qs in
between it does not.

So I guess you can have it either way but you can't have it all.  Start a
test log, enter 3 or 4 Qs delete them and see if you get the same result
I did.  If you don't it is something flaky about my install of WriteLog
(version 10.39C).

73 W0ETC