[WriteLog] NEW RTTY Callsign Database & Friend.ini files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NEW RTTY Callsign Database & Friend.ini files
From: k4sb@earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Tue Mar 11 17:05:56 2003
I thank Don for his nice compliments. And indeed, it probably took
around 400 hours to produce this beast.

BUT, I still need names of UK stations...I think we are missing about
280 names out of the total 8087 or whatever.

One good source which I never thought of is QSL cards. Remember this
is a RTTY database, and the card should be from 2000 to now. So every
little bit helps.

As for why, it's a small effort indeed compared to Don's page, the
K9AY site, the WL site,  and many others, and especially those of you
who have managed to keep WL going for me. Without your hints and my
kinks, I would be hopelessly mired up to my A...

Please don't reply to this fact, but today is my 65th birthday, so I
am now officially a "dirty old man". I can't think of a nicer present
than the help you all have given.

73
Ed