[WriteLog] NEW RTTY Callsign Database & Friend.ini files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NEW RTTY Callsign Database & Friend.ini files
From: dash23254@hotmail.com (Daniel VE2SB)
Date: Wed Mar 12 10:35:22 2003
Hi my friends, as the Friend.ini file grow over 5000 calls I did sent a msg
to Ed few weeks ago...

"I did try one of your options, as my friend.ini file is from you;-) From
3DA0CA to VY9CC it's "OK" but from W0AFY to ZY5WX  "NOTHING". If I do
slimming course to my friend file I will miss somme one for sure;-( Move up
to WIN 2000, NT or XP, that I'm not able because my computer is just a
Pentium 244, 2 go hd, 64mg ram:-( This machine is just for Ham applications
and I'm not willing to spend a few thousand $ to buy a big one just to be
able to send HI ED in the contest:-( It only remains for me to light a
candle and to pray for Wayne W5XD as he will fix the problem, one of these
days;-)".

So if you meet me in the next Bartg contest don't worry if you dont't see
"TU your name" you know why now.

-
Daniel VE2SB

Chaleureux 73 & Salutations au QRA familial.
Best 73 & God bless your family.

* LA VIE EST TROP COURTE POUR NE PAS FUMER LE CIGARE *
* LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR NOT SMOKING CIGAR *