[WriteLog] Telnet: Can't create packet OLE Automation Object

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Telnet: Can't create packet OLE Automation Object
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (Vern)
Date: Sun Jun 22 10:13:00 2003
All is OK now. Tks Don and John for your words of wisdom.

I had an older TELNET program filed in folder DX-TELNET (note the hyphen). In
recent days I downloaded version 5.2. My registry had entries of DX-TELNET as
well
as DXTELNET. Example:
C:\DX-TELNET\DXTELNET\DXT2WL\DXT2WL.EXE  (old)
C:\DXTELNET\DXT2WL\DXT2WL.EXE  (new)
'Murphy' had me set up to use the one with the hyphen for Writelog. Removed '
\DX-
TELNET ' from those registry entries. Saved same. It now works!

Again, thank you all,

Vern W9HLY