[WriteLog] PC Sidetone in Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PC Sidetone in Writelog
From: ricp@alum.wpi.edu (Ric Plummer)
Date: Fri Jun 27 15:50:36 2003
All in all, if the radios have the features, I have found that to work
better, I use IC-756 PROs.
You also dont' have the issues of where the sound card is sending the audio.
I use two, one to the radio and one to the computer speakers.
So, if an option, it will also need to be able to select the proper sound
card.
Not a bad idea, but product complexity does go up for every little feature.
That affects both Wayne and the users.
Jst my 2 cents
Ric KV1W