[WriteLog] PC Sidetone in Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PC Sidetone in Writelog
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 18:30:39 2003
Blake,

You are missing something!!!

The reason for the sidetone is to be able to program
Writelog without having to turn on the radio!
A pre contest feature if you will...  CT, NA, and the rest,
all have the ability to turn on or off the sidetone feature.

You could just send the CW to the computers internal
speaker.  That would be just fine and easy to do, I think...

73,  Ted  K2QMF