[WriteLog] WriteLog/Computer question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog/Computer question
From: k9mi@arrl.net (Mike Brown)
Date: Wed Aug 13 14:00:32 2003
Thanks for all the replies to my question about using the
less powerful pc. I imagine it will be a trial and error,
and if it doesn't work, it's not that big of a deal as I can
always use the XP Pro machine here. I have 4 working
serial ports on this pc, so I can do my cw keying via
the serial interface, so I know this one will work well.
Another sound card would be nice, but I'll tackle that
when I get the shack setup again and know what is
going to go where. Still a bit more painting to do.

Thanks again...

73 - Mike K9MI