[WriteLog] WriteLog/Computer question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog/Computer question
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Fri Aug 15 17:35:54 2003
The consensus is that I either have a dirty mouse or my video card won't
handle quick movement of the mouse.  Usually it leaves tracks before it
freezes the PC.   This seems to indicate the video card.

As to the double letters it seems to only happen on 3 letters/numbers n,
6, and r ...this indicates a dirty key board.   I already have a pile of
old keyboards on the shack floor so I guess a trip to Office Depot is in
order.   I figured out this keyboard came from a 286/16 DOS 5 PC.  Circa
1991.  That PC still runs great with CT Ver 6, a version of NA, and
K5YEF's propagation program.  Boy it cones up fast compared to W98 (but W
XP is even slower).

Anybody want 4 old keyboards?

73 Dave K4JRB