Re: [WriteLog] SSB through Sound card

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SSB through Sound card
From: Joe Stepansky <kq3f@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:35:34 -0400
At 09:56 PM 9/9/2003 -0400, Joe Stepansky wrote:
Hello all. I've been trying this all evening and can't get it to go. I'm just trying to save an arbitrary message as msg2.wav, using Shift-F2 to create it and Escape to end. I get a file called msg2.wav, but it's empty.

Problem solved, at least for now. I had to turn the volume on the speakers all the way up to hear the file contents. Now I'll connect things to the radio to see if there's enough volume. Thanks!

73, Joe KQ3F