RE: [WriteLog] WL holding my computer hostage!!!

To: "AA/WriteLog" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WL holding my computer hostage!!!
From: "rojomn" <rojomn@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:26:47 -0600
All I can say about this guy is that he has not the courage to accept email
from a user of the list. He is a coward and is not worth the wasting of
time.
Any email is rejected out of hand, although I suspect he sees it but acts
like he is not to be bothered, like he is the President of the United
States. If you are afraid to give a contact email address then you should
forget posting and not expect help.

Even so, I agree with many of the things he said. WriteLog ahs a lot of work
to do on making the interface windows standard. It would make it a lot
easier for a new user.

Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
N 44.082056  W 92.513024 1050'
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente