Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Questions
From: "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors@wa9als.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:32:00 -0500
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 11:41 PM
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Questions

> I may toss the Rigblaster and just make my own to clear up this mystery.

Now there's a fresh idea!  <$5 with 3 components too.  You could sell the
Rigblaster on Ebay...

> The complaint is regarding the scrolling of the rttyrite screen.  How do I
make it stop doing what ever it does where when it fills up the screen, it
goes back up to the top.  I don't know where to look.  New text should
always appear at the bottom, and then the old text should just scroll up.

I think most of us consider this a -feature-  It's natural since you
normally read left to right and top to bottom.  Do you read the newspaper
from bottom to top?  If you've come from WF1B, it will seem a little funny
at first, but if you stick with it, shortly you will be a convert!  ;-)

73  - John, WA9ALS
www.waa9als.com