Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Questions
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:21:49 -0500
I believe Bob is using the "regular" version of the Rigblaster and thus
using AFSK. The PLUS version has a vw/fsk keying interface built in. The
regular version needs to have the internal jumpers configured for the
particular brand of radio being used and I think it keys PTT off either the
DTR or RTS line. The rigblaster also needs to be in the auto position. Bob,
when you transmit in writelog, does the digital LED light on the rigblaster?
If not, its a problem between the pc and the rigblaster...if it turns green,
then look for trouble between the rigblaster and the rig...probably the PTT
jumpers set wrong internally.