Re: [WriteLog] Function keys

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Function keys
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:59:31 -0000
I do like Bob does, and also began with CT.  Never been a TR guy.
Only difference for me is I've gotten into the habit of using the
"Enter sends exch/QRZ" option when running in the CQWW, as it saves
the extra motion of jumping all over keyboard to hit the + key.  In
the ARRL contest, I have to enter the power anyway, so my hand is
already at the number pad, so then I just hit the nearby + key for
TU/QRZ.
Barry W2UP