[WriteLog] Working and Logging Dupes

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Working and Logging Dupes
From: "Chuck Fullgraf" <cfullgraf@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:45:30 -0500
I agree with what Don and Larry say about working dupes, although I've not
done it on a regular basis.

But, can someone familiar with the log checking software say how this gets
scored?

In my log, the first contact is scored, but the second is not. In his log,
the first contact may or may not be there,and if it is, there is probably
some error in the call sign.

So, how does the log checking software sort this out so that I don't get
assessed a penalty for the first contact being an error?

Chuck, KE4OAR