RE: [WriteLog] WL 10.45 new feature

To: "'WriteLog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WL 10.45 new feature
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:48:03 -0600
%W wipes the call in the Entry Window whether or not it's a dupe.  It doesn't
matter.  I don't use %W since I work all dupes.  If someone calls me that is a
dupe in my log, that means I am NOT in their log.  I want to be in their log, so
I work everyone - dupe or not.

Anyway, that is not the reason for this post.

I wanted to warn everyone of a default behavior of WriteLog that I found when
beta testing in the BARTG RTTY Sprint.  If you use the keypad to enter serial
numbers, you will find that the 1 and 7 keys on the keypad come default as "End"
and "Home" functions instead of the numbers of 1 and 7.  To make the 1 and 7
keys on the keypad enter 1 and 7 in the Entry Window, you must remove the
following keyboard mapping functions:

NUMPAD1
NUMPAD7

To do this, go to the Tools menu, to Keyboard Shortcuts and scroll down until
you see NUMPAD1.  Click on it once then hit the Remove button.  Do the same
thing with NUMPAD7.

Just a hint.

The Keyboard Shortcuts feature is a really nice feature.

73, Don AA5AU