[WriteLog] low tones

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] low tones
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:21:35 +0000
All you low toners

You can tell I have nothing better to do today, HI

I am using mmtty plug in to rtty windows. I have changed one rig to use AFSK with 1415\1585 hz tones because the IC756proII has a wonderful data filter centered at 1500 hz in LSB-D mode. IMHO much better then its RTTY filters. (The down side is clicking on the bandmap or a packet spot puts the rig in LSB not LSB-D and so you have to manually switch back)

So I have mmtty using 1415 and 1585 hz tones - had to change one value in mmtty.ini to get exactly 1415 hz.

Now my question -

Are there other mmtty values that I should be worrying about to adjust the different algorithms for these new tones?

Jerry, W6IHG