[WriteLog] ARRLDX

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRLDX
From: K5NZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:21:49 EST
Used WL for 1st time and enjoyed it.  Had several questions...

WL would not see when I set NUM Lock and I could not use the number pad?  My
keyboard showed Num Lock on but WL didn't see it?  When I typed the 1 for a
100 wt exchange it would wipe the logging fields.

In a M/S  I had 3 computers hooked up.  To get the Band Change meter to work
correctly do you need to under Radio set them all to This Is Radio A ?  I
tried several different configs and never was sure what really was working.
Sometimes it kept up, sometimes not?

When running, why does it enter every call you work in the band map?  Sure
makes a mess of calls there?

TIA

Mike K5NZ