[WriteLog] Contest modules - RSGB Commonwealth Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest modules - RSGB Commonwealth Contest
From: "Steve" <steve@stevebb.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:25:39 -0000
Hi,

I noticed the BERU RSGB Commonwealth Contest module link is down on Steve's
(N9OH) page.

The last ammendment on Steve's site was 12th February and I am running the
current? version 10.45M but I do not seem to have this module listed.

Is there a release due before the 12th March (BERU) of should I send lots of
spondoolies over to Steve now for the module   ;-)  Or does anyone know
where I may download this module - I guess a few people would also wish this
info so could someone please post the answers to the reflector.

Many thanks in advance,

Steve  G4KIV / ZC4BS

Homepage:  http://www.stevebb.com
Email:  steve@stevebb.com