Re: [WriteLog] ADI Callbook Question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ADI Callbook Question
From: "k0bx@qsl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:28:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi Jim and the group, there is always a way to do
something.

If you want to get the name, address, state, grid
square, and other information the easiest way to to
get it from QRZ.Com.  It is always accurate as the FCC
Database.

KO4BB wrote a neat little program that will take any
ADIF file and lookup on QRZ.COM each callsign and
append the extra information to the ADIF file.  Then
when you upload it to your favorite logging program it
will be complete.  Here is the url:

http://www.ko4bb.com

Any best part it is free.  One word of caution.  If
you have a big ADIF file (like after a contest) and
are on dial-up, this could take a long time.  DSL or
cable, it is very quick.

Hope this will help someone.

Joe K0BX