Re: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest

To: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest
From: Fidel Leon <ea3gip@ea3gip.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:11:57 +0100
At 03:39 08/03/2004, you wrote:

Look in the readme file.

README files? Aren't they supposed *not* to be read? Hi! :-)

Anyway... is anyone missing a more comfortable way to setup WL that touching a .INI directly...?

Another one... Has anyone noted his/her WRITELOG.INI and WLOGKEY.INI being created in "Documents and Settings\user\WINDOWS" instead of %WINDIR%...? It drove me nuts, since I was editing the .INIs at %WINDIR%, just to see no effect over WL (and that would be another argument about editing a .INI directly).

73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@ea3gip.net