Re: FW: [WriteLog] Email verification

To: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>,"'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: FW: [WriteLog] Email verification
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:54:59 -0600
I am replying both direct & to the group on this one.

Mike (and others who feel the need to use this type of software) - It might soften the blow if you would warn us that you are running "rude" software when you solicit a response. I have received this type of response from others who ask for assistance and then I get a message that my e-mail was refused or something. And I usually do add these people to the filter list. If you would just warn us that it is not easy to reply directly to you, we will reply to the list & clutter up everyone's in box so that yours isn't. Or we will just not reply. But to have your help refused leaves a bad taste in one's mouth and we tend to avoid it in the future.