[WriteLog] WL questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WL questions
From: W4FMS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:19:19 -0400
Hi:

I'm a Writelog newbie and have a couple questions.  FD was really my first
contest I've used the software.   Although I've enjoyed using NA, it's great
not booting up in Dos or Win 98.

 I've looked on the reflector archieves for these answers but don't really
see what I need.

1.  Is there an .ini command where I can make the space bar toggle the
cursor back to the start of the data entry window?  As you know,  the cursor
currrently stops at the end data fields and does not return with the space
bar.  I'd like it to continue to toggle through the fields rather than hit
the backspace or other command keys.  This would be really helpful to me
when running above 100+ q's an hr.

2.  When correcting a call in the data entry window before acknowling the q,
I'd like to send the complete corrected call not just the partial call.  I
see in the help file how to send the partial corrected call but how do I
send the complete call when acknowledging the contact?

Frank, W4FMS