Re: [WriteLog] Best/easiest Windows version for WL?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>,"Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Best/easiest Windows version for WL?
From: "Donald Eriksen" <don.wsixffh@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 13:32:50 -0700
I never thought about the screen saver, it could be some of my "hang-up"
problems with 98SE. I'll sure try going without for a while and see. I'm
going to take a simplistic approach and just push the off button on my LCD
monitor when I leave the computer for a time. It takes only a couple of
seconds to come back to full brighteness.

BTW, these kind of posts can be very helpfull to others. As far as I'm
concerned, if it's not one that may help me, I can always hit "Delete", but
I see nothing wrong with discussing operating system pros and cons.
Ultimately they do relate to WL and some good info can be derived from them,
so I'll never bad-mouth them even though some do get a little crazy at
times.

My thought for the day, Happy 4th all.

Don W6FFH