Re: [WriteLog] Hard Drive Failure, THANKS

To: "Bob McCormick W1QA" <writelog@W1QA.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>, "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Hard Drive Failure, THANKS
From: "Ron St.Laurent ND5S" <r.stlaurent@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 23:08:03 -0400
//snip//Fortunately in this case I could carefully backup most other drives
but I
had to put in two larger primary drives (an 80 Gbyte and a 160 Gbyte) 40
Gbytes are not large enough to hold a bunch of Ghost images. I can remember
when I thought 10 Megabytes was hugh!

I remember getting my first IBM 128K machine.  I was also issued a 5 1/4"
floppy diskette, as I recall it was 360K, and was told that "IF" I fill that
I can go to stationary stores and check out another one.

Ron ND5S