[WriteLog] COM Port / TS850 Interface problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] COM Port / TS850 Interface problem
From: Dennis Mowers <k5ya@gvtc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:45:20 -0500
Gentlemen--I am a brand new WL user, and have a problem with an add on PCI card for com ports.

My TS850's talk to WL via the built in com 1 on the computer, with two radios and two different cables.

I have insatalled a VScom PCI card with dual com ports and an LPT. I have assigned VScom card ports to com 3 and com 4. Neither radio will talk to WL on the add on ports.

The log window has "No Rig" in the frequency window.

Any ideas?

Dennis
K5YA