Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

To: k4sb@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog
From: "Victor Carnuccio" <vcarnuccio@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 05:47:20 -0400
Hi FL,

The rig is continuosly keyed. Then when there is a charactor keyed it cuts out the keying. In other words the spacing is keyed. I tried reversing the emittor and collector on the NPN transistor but haven't tried reversing the emittor base connections. I use on old Yaesu tranceiver that works fine with the LTP an CT CW. I guess i might try a larger value on the resistor. Now it's a 1K as shown in the curcuit.

Tnx,

Victor KD2HE