Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

To: SteveBaron@StarLinX.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog
From: "Victor Carnuccio" <vcarnuccio@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:28:43 -0400
Its the same circuit I used for the LPT output form ct. A PNP transistor. There's 9v across the ground and pin 4 continuous that keys the circuit on my FT-ONE. When it keys the CW charactors switch the voltage off. I tried using the computer ground as well. That didn't do anything. It may be somthing about the motherboard I am using. It's and Asus. Anyway I have a few moer days before WAE to resolve this.

Victor KD2HE

73... thanks for the help