Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog
From: "Victor Carnuccio" <vcarnuccio@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:47:19 -0400
Hello Jim,

Thanks for the help on the frustration that I have been experiencing with the CW keying setup. I suspect that it may be my soldering technique that has destroyed the NPN transistor. I've tried everything else.

At some point I will go to Radio Shack to purchase another 2N3904 and try again. I used the same circuit successfully with CT on the printer port so I am sure that it will key my rig.

Victor KD2HE