[WriteLog] Writelog Problems

To: Ron k5dj <k5dj@austin.rr.com>,"writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Problems
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:27:51 -0500
I'm having a problem with 10.49d.

I normally run writelog with the mmtty plugin and have been for some
time. Today I was going to switch over to CW mode. To do this I have to
click TU type and switch to soundboard afsk. Then I go to mode and
switch to CW. For some reason when I click soundbaord afsk I get a pop
up error with the path to

Runtime error

Program c:\ham\Writelog\Programs\RTTYRI~1.EXE
R6025
pure virtul function call

When the pop up goes away the Rttyrite window goes away too

I tried different ini files but doesn't seem to help. It has been awhile
since I used CW so I don't know when this might have started.

I have loaded SP2 to XP PRO a few weeks ago

I have attached my INI file for Ron

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com