Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Problems

To: <w5xd@writelog.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Problems
From: "M. Edward Wilborne III" <wilborne@mew3.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:51:59 -0400
I have a problem with the RTTY window when using it for decoding CW...

1) Open WriteLog 10.49D with any contest
2) Select Window, RTTY Window
3) Select Mode, CW

Now, as long as no CW is actually coming through the sound card interface,
everything works fine.  I can switch to the log window, type in a call,
without issue.

However, if CW is being decoded, and I switch to the log window to type in a
call, WriteLog exits as soon as I type the first character.  The RTTY window
decoding CW remains open decoding CW.  No error message is displayed at all
and no event shows up in the event viewer.

I'm running WindowsXP Home, SP2 on Compaq Presario 2100 Laptop.

Ed