Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Problems

To: K3SK <k3sk@hiddenacresfarm.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Problems
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 05:06:49 -0500
I removed SP2 and that didn't fix the problem. I can load all but the latest
versions and all works fine until I load 10.49d. When I load it writelog has a
problem locating sound card program. I have 2 cards in my PC. Trying to remove
and re-install one at a time to see if that will fix the problem.

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL