[WriteLog] Makrothen contest - HIGHLIGHTED CALLS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Makrothen contest - HIGHLIGHTED CALLS
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:46:45 +0000
At 20:27 10/10/04, Roger Cooke wrote:
<SNIP>

However, a few points to note and wonder if anybody else noticed...

1  Callsigns did not highlight at all during the contest. Not a
problem, but
it is nice to have them highlight as it saves a lot of time. Is it
something
I should have done in set-up?

For anyone trying to debug this: I run a "Clone (Receive only)" Rttyrite window also, and calls preceded by "de" highlighted there OK, though not in my main Rttyrite window either. This with WL 10.45M under Win98se.

Jerry W4UK