Re: [WriteLog] re interface problem

To: Rudy Severns <rudys@ordata.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] re interface problem
From: w2nra@optonline.net
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:31:54 -0500
Hi Rudy,

Your problem is your settings.  I hope I get this right,
I'm at work.  Try this:

Under rig control "comm PTT" = NO

CW on same port as radio

Checked "All mode PTT on CW port RTS"

"PC generates" under CW keyer type

Finally choose between PTT & QSK in the "CW PTT ..." button
Choose 1st selection "none (e.g. QSK)
Choose 3rd selection "On LPT pin16/COMM RTS" for PTT

73,
Art
W2NRA