Re: [WriteLog] Message Play Level

To: "Philip Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>, <halken@comcast.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Message Play Level
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:03:49 +0000
All,

So we have cases where a Sound Max card, a 16 PCI card and a Santa Cruz card all have had the Msg Play Level control grayed out. Some seem to have been fixed by different drivers - that seems a consistent clue. I also upgraded the Sound Max drivers yesterday but that did not make any difference in the Santa Cruz. I also turned off the Sound Max to see if a conflict might exist. No joy.

Does any one have a counter example: A Turtle Beach Santa Cruz card where the Writelog Sound Mixer applet can command the Msg Play Level control to different values.

Jerry, W6IHG