Re: [WriteLog] Message Play Level

To: "Philip Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>, <halken@comcast.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>, "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Message Play Level
From: "Bruce Meier" <n1ln@consolidated.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:41:16 -0600
Jerry - and all,

I have (3) systems running Win98SE, WL 10.50 and Soundblaster PCI 16 cards.
None of mine have anything grayed out in the Sound Board Mixer Control
window.    These boards were all purchased new and I used the supplied
drivers that came on the CDs.   The SB price was between $ 19.95 and $29.95.

Bruce - N1LN