Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo
From: "DJ3IW Goetz" <dj3iw@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:08:59 -0000
Well,

I've seen several examples of Cabrillos being rejected lately i.e.
using WL 10.52FE and in 2005. Always it has been the CATEGORY line
with a superfluous RTTY (my main use of WL) or CW or whatever.
There was even one contest (sri but I cannot find out anymore which)
where the position of required columns was far off from what the contest
organizers requested in their example Cabrillo layout.
It would be a real great service to the WL user community if Wayne
would take over maintenance of all the SM6SRW modules.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de