Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?
From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:24:27 +0100
"Alternative mode" is a little kinder to those of us who have over 30 years
of contesting experience under our belts and can even run at 200+ an hour in
contests with more challenging exchanges using CT format. For example, 59(9)
2578 EU114 in the upcoming IOTA Contest.  G3SJJ

Op at GU8D EU114 IOTA Contest (1996 to 2005).
Five times winner RSGB AFS CW Contest.
Team member Lichfield ARC, leading UK contest group.
Winner of numerous other contests.
Member First Class CW Operators Club
Team member GB5HQ IARU Contest 2003-5
Chairman RSGB HF Contests Committee for 1994-2000