Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:52:00 -0700
Chris, G3SJJ suggested:

 > "Alternative mode" is a little kinder to those of us who have over 30 years
 > of contesting experience under our belts and can even run at 200+ an hour in
 > contests with more challenging exchanges using CT format. For example, 59(9)
 > 2578 EU114 in the upcoming IOTA Contest.

Good idea, Chris.  How about "Alternative Contesting Mode" (ACM vs. AM ...
so that some folks won't think it is a switch for Amplitude Modulation
:-)   Actually, some of these same 'alternative' capabilities are needed
for "Alternative Voice-Automation"...not just CW, so my bad for not clarifying.

Dennis, K5YA added:

 > Thanks to K0CF for pointing out that this feature already exists.
 >
 > The switch to enable this goes in the WriteLog.ini file under
 > [Configuration] and is:
 >   MoveNextOnEnter=1

Double TNX !!!  If anyone knows of a way to immediately w-i--d---e----n the
Free Form field with an .ini entry I' sure like to know.

73...

Rick, K6VVA