Re: [WriteLog] COM port timing problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] COM port timing problems
From: "Simon Brown (HB9DRV)" <simon@hb9drv.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:07:53 +0200
From: "Simon Brown" <simon.brown@kns.ch>
To: <halken@comcast.net>
Cc: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 8:57 AM

What sort of serial port do you have - built-in or are you using a USB <=>
 serial port cable? If it's a cable then your symptoms are similar to those
 others have experienced with 'inferior' cables.

 Another option is that some - very few - Yaesu FT-8x7 have synchronisation
 problems.

 Simon Brown
 ---
 www.sysgem.com www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch