Re: [WriteLog] COM port timing problems

To: "'Simon Brown'" <simon.brown@kns.ch>, <halken@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] COM port timing problems
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:14:27 -0400
I use a USB --> Serial converter I bought from RT systems with the
programming software for my FT-897 and it works great with that radio as
well as the FT-857.  Only problem I have is that I bought 2 of the
converters and when I plug in the second Windows gets confused it
appears that they appear as the same device to Windows so if any one
wants the second one, let me know.

73 Stan, n3HS