Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult

To: "WriteLog" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult
From: "John Peters" <petersj007@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:10:28 -1000
AMEN.

The ARRL DX contest is the worst for KL7 and KH6.  VERY few of us get in it
because we CAN'T WORK DX!  If we were allowed to work DX to DX perhaps for
less points per QSO the contest would be much improved!

As for the CORRECT exchange in ANY CONTEST.  The rules are usually CLEAR
after you read them.

73
John K1ER/KH6