Re: [WriteLog] Need CW Interface Windows XP

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need CW Interface Windows XP
From: Mikael Larsmark <mike@sm3wmv.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:42:30 +0200
Hello!

Either you google after an interface if you wish to construct it
yourself or you buy one. MicroHam builds a few good interfaces that
combines both RTTY and CW (including PTT). Check their website and they
also have a US distributor. Most of their interfaces uses the USB-port
which is really good since many laptops aren't even equipped any longer
with a COM or printer ports.

http://www.microham.com/

Hope you find what you are looking for.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W // SJ3A)

Richard Cariello wrote:
 > Hello to all,
 > Looking to use my LapTop for contest logging. Computer is running
Windows XP Pro. I recall hearing about problems with the computer
sending CW. Also about a couple of interfaces that correct this.

 > Useing the same LapTop I would like to run RTTY useing the computers
sound card. Is there an interface needed to do this?