Re: [WriteLog] Need CW Interface Windows XP

To: "'Richard Cariello'" <rcariello@si.rr.com>,"'Mikael Larsmark'" <mike@sm3wmv.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need CW Interface Windows XP
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:37:25 -0400
I use the MicroHam interface (but the first one not II) on a PII laptop 64MB
of RAM running W98 and it sends CW just fine. Not sure of the processor
speed but probably around 200.

Have also used the interface on a Celeron 2.2 GHz 512MB laptop with XP and
found it necessary to run the USB Device Router to get smooth CW.

Don VE3XD