[WriteLog] CW and SSB Message Fix?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW and SSB Message Fix?
From: "Jamie Dupree" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:28:35 -0400
Eric - I had no problem with any limits on my CW or SSB messages.
I am using something around 10.53...I will check it in coming weeks
as I get ready for the fall campaign season, but I noticed no issues in
IARU.

One thing I have found is that when you are running SO2R (in auto-CQ mode)
for the CQ to resume properly, you must be using messages on the
second radio that are located on the F1-F10/F2-F11 keys.  Otherwise,
the auto-CQ won't resume properly.

>What I am really QRX for is the "Unlimited SSB Messages" implementation
>that I hope Wayne will also do...

I also would like to see another 10 SSB message slots made available.
They don't have to be linked to the F-keys, but rather the operator
could assign them to any key they want with the fantastic Keyboard
assignments that Wayne included awhile back.

Writelog plus your hard drive is an incredibly powerful tool for recorded
voice files.  I put my microphone away over a year ago and haven't
used it in a contest since...that way the XYL hardly knows when
I'm contesting...

73 Jamie NS3T