Re: [WriteLog] CW and SSB Message Fix?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW and SSB Message Fix?
From: Ed <k4sb@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:54:26 +0000

Jamie Dupree wrote:
snipped

Writelog plus your hard drive is an incredibly powerful tool for
recorded voice files.  I put my microphone away over a year ago
and haven't used it in a contest since...that way the XYL hardly
knows when I'm contesting...

73 Jamie NS3T

Jamie must be a magician!

Guys, I need some help in several departments here. First of all,
neither I nor two extremely competent buddies can get a new
MicroHam All mode interface to work on SSB. Microham has been
very supportive, but data from them, and Ten-Tec does not compute.

First of all, what is good software for recording .wav files?

If any of you use the Microham device with an OMNI 6B+, will you
please reply directly to me?

73
Ed