Re: [WriteLog] CW Speed Setup

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Speed Setup
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:07:17 -0800
Not sure why the CW Speed Setup page in the Help manual is blank, but here's
the drill.

Go to Setup/Ports and look for the button on the lower right side of the
screen that says 'CW Speeds'.  Click on that and a window will open with a
4X4 table of various CW speeds.  Make any changes you want to the speeds tin
the table and click OK.  Click OK on the Ports window to close it.  Now go
to Setup and click on the last item in the list, Save Configuration.  This
will save your CW speeds for the next time you start WL.  To change the CW
speed during a contest press Page Up or Page Down.  This will select the
next higher or lower speed you have set in the CW speed table.  Check the
task bar at the bottom of the main WL window and you will see the CW WPM
speed change with each key press.

Gary AL9A