[WriteLog] (no subject)

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] (no subject)
From: "David J. Strout - W2YC" <djsatty@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:23:50 -0000
I realize that this is essentially a Windows question, but since it affects
my use of WriteLog I would appreciate
someone's help.  I run two stations here during contests.  Both PCs are
networked and both PCs use Win XP Pro (latest version, SP2).  On one PC, I
can use Fkeys and still maintain focus on the WL log entry window.  On the
second PC, each window must have the cursor on the window to make any entry.
So, using Fkeys, I must go from Fkeys to the log entry window to SAVE the
QSO.  Any ideas?  I have the mouse attributes set the same for both OSs.

David J. Strout, Sr.    (W2YC)
Attorney-at-Law
911 Wildwood Avenue
Williamstown, NJ 08094